Friday, July 31, 2009

Can you help me with my summary of the book Holes?

I have to write a summary for the book holes, can you help me add or change the wording of the things in my summary.





Stanley gets hit by a pair of sneakers stolen from a charity acution, that were donated by Clyde Livingston.


he is accused of stealing the shoes and he has the choice to go to Camp Green Lake or Jail, he is sentenced to 18 monthes at Camp green lake.


They have to dig a hole the size of their shovles each day. The Warden says they are digging to build charter but he is using them to search for treasure from Kissing Kate Barlow.





Stanley and Zero, a boy he trys to teach how to read in exchange for digging his hole, run away from camp to climb to the top of a montain called Gods Thumb.


Once they reach the top they realiaze the wardens serret and climb back down to find the treasure, they find it and are reslaed use the money to buy a big house and find zero's mom.

Can you help me with my summary of the book Holes?
You definitely need to correct your spelling and grammar. It makes it almost impossible to follow what you are trying to write. However I do applaud you doing your own work and not asking us to write it for you.





Run this through a spell check and repost!
Reply:you can discribe the teacher at the camp.or what it was like there, add in zeros real name hector zeronie.



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment