Saturday, July 25, 2009

Help with arranging bike rental for climb of l'alpe d'Huez in France?

I am visiting France in September and I wish to rent a road bike and climb the famous l'alpe d'Huez. I would like answers to know the following: 1) Name of a good rental shop 2) What kind of pedals would the rental have 3) If the pedals are the clipped in variety, then do they also rent shoes 4) Are helmets or gloves provided with a rental.





I would like to bring as little with me from the US, and have not been able to find this info on the net. Thanks.

Help with arranging bike rental for climb of l'alpe d'Huez in France?
I'm sure you can find all that over there easily....I hope you know what you're getting into, cuz if not it will be hell, if you do good luck and have the ride of your life.





Happy Trails
Reply:follow ur mind. u will get the answers



insurance registration

No comments:

Post a Comment