Monday, August 3, 2009

Complete: p.s. the words should interchange with each other ... please make it funny?

i climbed the _______ and opened the _______,


said my ___________and put on my ________


then turned off the _______ and crawled into the ________---


all because you kissed me goodnight





next morning, i woke and scrambled my _______, polished my _______ and toasted the _______. I couldn't tell my left from my right all because you kisssed me goodnight





that evening at last, i felt normal again, so i picked up my _________ and called my _______.


I spoke to the _______ and threw ______ a bone.


even at midnight, the sun was still bright.


all because you kissed me goodnight





make it sound or look or become like this:





I climbed the door and opened the stairs


said my pajamas and put on my prayers


then turned off the light and crawled into the light- all because you kissed me goodnight





next morning, i woke,and scrambled my shoes, polished my eggs and toated the news. I couldn't tell my left from my right all because you kissed me goodnight





that evening at last, i felt..

Complete: p.s. the words should interchange with each other ... please make it funny?
I climbed the LADDER and opened the ATTIC, said my LOVER and put on my SEXY LINGERIE then turned off the LAVA LAMP and crawled into the TENT --- all because you kissed me goodnight.


Next morning, I woke and scrambled my EGGS, polished my CEREAL and toasted the CRUMPET. I couldn't tell my left from my right all because you kissed me goodnight.


That evening at last, I felt normal again, so I picked up my CELLPHONE and called my THERAPIST. I spoke to the PRICK and threw MISSY a bone. Even at midnight, the sun was still bright. All becasue you kissed me goodnight.





God, that was long and hmmmm, lost for words now lol.



skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment